Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Family Member


As most of you probably know, Dallon bought a new puppy. Ok, so maybe I take care of it more, but he sure tries. Her name is CJ....she is 1/2 Yorkie 1/2 Chihuahua (Dallon says Chikawawa...very funny). She weighs about 5 pounds now. We have had her for almost 4 weeks. She was very easy to potty train. Gold fish crackers work wonders. She wasnt very playful at first, but now she has got into her groove. She likes to play first thing in the morning (6 a.m.) right at noon and then last thing at night. Otherwise she lays around and chews on her toys or sleeps. Rick has yet too meet her, but we have sent him lots of pictures. I think he will have to experience the 6 a.m. playtime. But, we love her so I guess we will keep her.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you didn't have a girl so you had to get a girl puppy and dress her in pink...very cute!