Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update on Dallon

Well, I got Dallon's hair cut at Walmart yesterday. By looking at the pictures, need I say more...it is horrible. He will be getting it fixed on Monday. This is the first time that some one else, besides for me, has cut his hair since he was little. He was so excited to have it done and it didnt look good. But, he did very well.


So, what else is going on with him? Well, he is becoming a very independent little boy. He is turning 5 in August, so he thinks that he should get to have a say in everything that he does. He wants to stay a lot at other people's house. This is very good because he does very well. Usually he doesnt want to come home. He is really wanting to help me cook these days. So, we make a lot of things that he can help with. Now if I could just convince him to help me clean the hosue we are set. The past 2 weeks, he has learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels. He can go down hill and on the flat really good, but uphill is still a challenge. Now, for the good news. He gets to start preschool in the fall. He is very excited about this. He will be going 3 days a week. I think Toddy and I are excited too. Probably Toddy more than I am. I will probably bawl the first day. Anyways, you are probably asking why he isnt going to Kindergarten since he will be 5, well boys mature slower than girls and we wanted him to be at a good learning level. My Aunt Vickie gave me some very helpful advice and this was the best option for him. And since he is excited then so are we. I guess school shopping this summer!!!


No comments: