Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Photo Shoot Attempt

So I have been trying to take the pictures of the boys since my wall needs updated. I really dont want to take them to a professional since it is so expensive and they never turn out the way I want. So we went to Chris and Sam's last night to try taking their pictures. They have such a beautiful yard that we knew we could get good pictures. The problem....the subjects didnt cooperate. They fought with each other and made each other whine and cry. So this is what we ended up with. Next time...hopefully not so many distractions. Rick and Chris were hitting golf balls while we were taking pictures. Not helping when 2 little boys wanna golf.

1 comment:

Remacle Family said...

Hey Nicole-
You got some cute pics of the boys. They are getting so big!!! You got some real cuties!