
The past week has been pretty crazy. On Thursday, we were all set to go to Lewiston early and have pizza with my grandparents and then go walk through the Christmas lights. Well, that didnt happen. Todd ended up getting the flu really bad. He was vomitting and had the runs. I even ended up calling the doctor. They told me to give him clear liquids and then if he gets a fever then to call the next morning. So, at 9:00, we headed to Lewsiton to pick up Rick. He flew in that night, thank goodness, I was really needing him. Friday, we woke up and Todd had a fever and had not had anything to drink since about 5:00 the night before. Plus, he was only awake for about 2 hours on Thursday and it was starting to worry me. So, I called the doctor. I took him in at 11:15 and got back home at 12:30. I had to take him in for blood work. He was borderlined dehydrated and had a viral infection. They put him on an antibiotic for 3 days and a liquid diet. I am happy to say that he is feeling better and eating now. Anyways on to my decorating. On Saturday we decided to decorate the house for Christmas. Yeah!!! Chris and Sam spent the weekend with us and helped witht the tree. The boys went and got it and set it up and Sam and I went and got the decorations. We will be having Christmas early since Rick goes back to work next week. I will post pictures of that when it happens. It will be one to see!!! Here are some pictures of the boys putting the train together. Todd loves to chew on the railroad signs and Dallon loves to run the train until it drives us crazy.


2 comments:
Glad to hear that Todd's feeling better. Poor little guy! Poor Mommy! Sean had the same thing in May and it sucked! I ended up taking him to the ER at 10:00 one night for the exact same thing. It's exhausting and hard on the poor kiddos (& the mommy's!). You guys have a wonderful "early" Christmas with Rick! Tell him to travel safe.
Jordis had the same thing for 4 days this past weekend. We took her in yesterday and they gave her antibiotics luckily. She was so lathargic that I ended up calling the oncall doctor to make sure everything was ok. She woke up her normal self this morning, thank god! It was so scary with her not moving and sleeping so much. Glad Todd is over it too.
Post a Comment