Dallon was insistent on setting out cookies and milk for Santa this year. He really got into it. So, I was sure to make cookies so there would be some. Well, on the way home Christmas Eve, he fell asleep and didnt wake up. So I wasnt going to put out milk and cookies, I was just gonna say I did. Well, Rick called and told me I had to leave crumbs and one bite of a cookie on the plate and about one drink of milk left in the glass. So, I did. Dallon was so tired that night, that I had to wake him up at 8:00 that morning and ask him if he wanted to see what Santa brought him. He told me he could see to get down from his bed so I had to get him down. By then, he could see and he ran out. At first he wanted to open Rick's presents and then noticed the stockings on the couch. I told him to wait and see if Santa ate the cookies and drank the milk. His expression was priceless. "OH MY GOSH!!!" were his exact words.
This is what he looked like when he saw all the presents Santa gave him:

And Toddy really didnt care...he was pretty goofy that morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment