Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Todd's Favorite Thing

So what is Todd's favorite thing these days? Well, if you couldnt guess. It is his food. He eats baby food three times a day and has bottles all day long I think. But, now that he has his first tooth. Yep that is right. He got his first tooth on Sunday. It is not in all the way but it is there and he bites. He now likes to eat the baby biscuts and drink his juice out of a sippy cup. Yesterday, I made cookies for Dallon and Todd sat in his high chair and ate away. I laughed and laughed. Most of the time he couldnt figure out if he wanted juice or his cookie. So, they were both in there at the same time. He is not a very clean eater. But, I will work on that. He really enjoys having fun while he eats. Even when I feed him. Here are some pictures from him eating a cookie and what dinner time looks like when we are done. Maybe we will let Dad have a try at it when he gets home. Haha!!!!

1 comment:

The Altman Family said...

Look at him with his sippy cup. He is growing way to fast, mom. Him and Dallon both...