Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life While Dad is Home

So Rick has been home for a week. What have we done. Really, absolutely nothing!!! We have been really lazy around here. I have even taken pictures to prove it.
Dallon is so lazy that he had to lay down on Todd to rest.If you didnt notice, they are in Dad's chair. Therefore, he had to relax on the couch.


And, you may think that I am really lazy. Todd did try Dallon's pop tart, but didnt like it. I really did feed him his breakfast.
And, NOPE, there are no pictures of me being lazy. Remember, I am the mom. Therefore, I have to do the house work and take care of everyone. Even though it is a 24/7 job and doesnt really pay that much (a few presents now and then---that will be another post that I am excited about) it is still the best job in the world.

No comments: