The ways my boys can sleep is pretty crazy. The other night, we were at their grandparents house in Kamiah. I had just fed Todd his baby food and he was insistent on getting his bottle. Usually I wash his face and take off his bib before I give him the bottle but he was pretty insistent. So, I fed him his bottle first. Well, he fell asleep. I thought he would wake up when I layed him down, but he stayed asleep. So here is a picture of a messy faced baby. This probably wont happen again. It was really hard to wash off.

That same night, I put Dallon in his jammies to come home. He wanted his shoes on so Grandma told him she would help him. Well he put them on the wrong feet. She kept telling him they were wrong. But he was being silly and left them that way. He fell asleep on the way home. So when I went to get him out, he wanted his hat back on. I brought him in the house and he went and layed on the couch and went back to sleep. His shoes on the wrong feet and his hat still on.
No comments:
Post a Comment