Todd is 5 months today. He is becoming such a big boy. He is full of giggles. Although he wont roll over, he manages to scoot around. Both on his back and his belly, which ever I lay him on. He is eating like crazy. He eats cereal and fruit in the morning and cereal and vegetables in the evening. Plus, his bottles all day long. He is starting to notice when Dallon and I eat. He watches us and reaches for our food. And he wont stopped talking. It is like he is telling us to give it to him. I think he is going to be my little chunker. The naps are becoming fewer and far between. I think we are going to start taking a morning nap and an afternoon nap. We will see how that works. And now some even bigger news. I have set his crib up in Dallons room. He absolutely loves it. So now my boys sleep in their own room. I am a little lost, but I will survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment