Thursday, October 11, 2007

Waiting Patiently

Yesterday was a fun-filled day. I took Dallon to Kamiah so he could see Kandi (his old babysitter) and Grandma and Grandpa. He played for a couple of hours at Kandi's house. He loved seeing the kids and they ran in circles. He really missed Kandi. I will have to take him down there more often. After that, we went to Grandma and Grandpas. He got full of candy and played with his tractors. He just loves going there. We finally got home to take a nap.

While Dallon was napping, Rick called. Not a good thing. His flight to come home today was delayed. Now he wont be home until tomorrow afternoon. So, Dallon and I are sitting and waiting patiently. It seems like time stops when it is time for Rick to come home. We wait and wait and wait for the clock to say it is time for his plane to land. At least he is coming home and not staying longer.

No comments: