Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Car

With a new baby on the way, we decided that our little car wasn't going to fit all of us. So, Rick bought me a 2001 Chevy Tahoe. It is maroon just like his pickup. We went and did all of the paper work yesterday in Pullman. Dallon wasnt too sure of us taking the tahoe home though. We bought it from Rick's grandparents, so he was insisting that it was theirs. But, they bought a new pickup. Rick told me that the tahoe was my birthday and Christmas present. I have to say it is very nice to have a vehicle that will fit all of us.

1 comment:

Michelle Aiken said...

I also have a tahoe and love it! I am sure you will really like yours. It's nice being up higher than most people like in a pick up but I drives more like a car. It's nice reading your blog, I wish more people I new had one so I can keep up with them.