Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sick Sick Sick

That is about all that has been going on the past week. Dallon went to the doctor a week ago last Monday. He got put on antibiotics for a terrible cold. Tuesday night Toddy started to run his fever. It topped at 103.5. So Thursday morning, took him to the doctor. The doctor decided to check me too. So Toddy and I were both on antibiotics. Friday was the worst day for us. None of us felt very good. Rick took all the cold medicine he could find so that he wouldnt get this yucky stuff. Saturday morning he left for work. Toddy and I were so sick that I had to have my dad drive him to Lewiston to catch the plane. Just when I thought maybe we would be on the mend. Sunday I woke up with an ear infection in one ear. Toddy still had his fever but, it broke that night. Monday, yes a week later, Toddy and Dallon seemed to be very healthy. Full of energy and constantly in trouble. So, where does that leave mom.....TOTALLY WORE OUT!!! Needless to say, I woke up with double ear infections this morning and now am starting my second dose of antibiotics.
Saturday morning I finally got Toddy to take a nap after Rick left. He hadnt slept a lot while he was sick.

On another note, since I have been sick, I really havent had time to tell everyone that I have started my tupperware business again. So, please book some parties and earn some free tupperware!

No comments: