Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Preschool Orientation


I took Dallon to preschool orientation yesterday. I dont think he slept the whole night before he was so excited. When he got up, he was very eager to get ready. Once he was dressed he told me I could just drop him off and then pick him up later. Well, that wasnt the way it was supposed to work yesterday. He kept saying lets go then. I told him after lunch. At 9:00 he said it was lunch time and he was ready to go. Finally 12:30 rolled around and we headed to the school. I have never seen him so excited. He walked in there like he ran the place. Met both of his teachers and loved them. He played for about 1/2 hour and I had to convince him it was time to go home. I dont think I have anything to worry about. I think he will be just fine in preschool. Can you tell he was excited in his picture.

1 comment:

Remacle Family said...

Can you believe our babies are growing up?! It's very obvious that Dallon is VERY excited to go to school. Can't wait to hear all about the first day & all of the fun activities! Oh Yeah...you may cry the first day....