Monday, February 9, 2009
Dallon's Sleep Over
Dallon had his first sleep over and Grandpa Jerry's and Grandma Skip's. We went down on Friday afternoon to visit and he decided that he was gonna ask Grandma if he could stay the night. I was a little leary because he has never stayed there and I didnt know if he would actually stay the whole night. Well, Grandma said yes and boy was he ever excited. At about 3:00 he told me that I could go home now. I kept telling him that I would wait till he went to do chores before I left. Well, Grandma convinced him to call Grandpa Todd and see if he wanted to come down with his new puppy. That only distracted him for a few minutes and then he was ready for me to leave again. So, I packed up Toddy and home we came. Rick called at about 7:45 that night and I told him he needed to call Dallon. Well, Dallon was asleep long before Rick got to talk to him. I guess all the chores and being outside wore him out. The next morning I called him and he asked me if I was coming to get him. I asked if he wanted me to. He told me no. I said I would come down after lunch. Well, I got down there and he was crying and hiding because he didnt want me to come get him. We stayed for awhile and then I had to really convince him to leave. He didnt really want to, but he did. I think it was because I told him he could come back and stay again. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting Dallon stay and have a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Nicole-
Dosen't it make ya feel real loved when they tell you they don't want to come home? :-) Nicholas did the same thing to us while we were on the cruise only we had been gone almost a week...he informed us that he did not miss us and he did not want us to come home to get him. At least it's comforting to know that they are in a place they feel safe & loved.
Post a Comment