Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dixie


So I have been informed that I havent posted in a while. Well, we have been gone since Rick has been home. On Sunday morning, we went to Dixie to spend some time. We were there until Thursday afternoon. It was so nice to get away and relax.

Dallon really needed to get out of the house and play. Boy did he play. There was about 7 feet of snow there and he kept his Dad very busy. They rode the snowmobile, built a tunnel, and played outside forever. It was a very nice week. Todd and I stayed in the cabin most of the time. I really didnt want him to get his cold back so we just chilled out. He seemed to be a pretty happy camper up there. He was so happy that he started sleeping from about 9 at night to 6 in the morning. That hasnt even changed since we have been home.

Well, Rick leaves on Wednesday. If I dont get anymore posts in before he leaves, I will get every one informed after he leaves. That means a lot of posts. I still have to post about Valentines Day and how the boys are doing.

No comments: